Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm in Charge

We interviewed Napoleon (the leader of the progression of Animal Farm)
"If I do say so myself I should get an award for being the founder of Animal Farm, for bringing it to prosper. I am such an inspiration. Animal Farm is like a Sugar Candy Mountain with everything that feels like a dream.  I have created it so that everything is even more perfect than before and that it proves to people that farms should be run by the animals because we are capable of it.  You men think were lame, lazy, uneducated species but pigs are known for being the smartest animal ever.  We animals will soon rule the world and show you men that animals are as smart as you.  I made the plan of the windmill, I taught myself how to read and how to write perfectly.  I learned that all on Animal Farm.  That's how magical it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment